6.26.2012

sixteen going on seventeen .


17 years ago, this bundle of joy was brought into my life. and I was SO excited to have a baby brother! 
And now he is turning into quite the man himself! I feel like it was just yesterday he had his cute curly locks and cute baby voice. Now he is taller than me and definitely has a much deeper and manlier voice. He's not so little anymore. 
 But one thing that will never change is the unconditional love I have for him. 
We may fight sometimes over the dumbest things, but I will always love that Cody bear. He is such a sweet, considerate, and caring boy! 

 Even though I hate that he's growing up so much, I love the fun we have together and how we can act like little children. 

 If you didn't know, my siblings just rock. We all add a little something to our wild and crazy sides and it just wouldn't be the same without Cody. 
 And of course, we are all super attractive. 
 It's days like this where I feel blessed to be in the family I was put into. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my little (or big) Cody Bear in our family. He is such a joy to have around! 
Sorry this is short Baby Brother! But I have to be up in 6 hours and wanted to make sure I had time to give you a birthday shout out because you deserve it! I love you so much! I wish I could be around you today to celebrate this fun occasion! But know I'm thinking about you all day and love you so much!

HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY STUD! I LOVE YOUR GUTS! 

No comments: