9.12.2008

These are my obsessions...

Spoon Me.
The most delicious frozen yogurt you could ever have. I think I might be a little too obsessed.I guess that's kind of a good thing considering it's good for you..the only downfall- I go wayyy too many times in one week; thats where all my money goes. So if you haven't been there yet in Provo, I suggest you put it on your to-do list.

The Olympics.
I know that they are over... but I am still obsessed with it. I LOVED watching the olympics this past summer- good thing I didn't really have a life those 2 weeks cause the majority of my nights were spent in front of my tv watching them. My favorites... Swimming- People such as Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte- absolutely love them. The races were always filled with excitment and I found myself standing on the couch screaming sometimes... especially the two close calls with Phelps; and then there was Gymnastics- Shawn Johnson and Nastia Liukin are amazing performances; and Beach Volleyball- Misty May and Kerri Walsh were always exciting to watch.
And of course I could go on and on about everything I watched and loved abotu the Olympics. My goal: Attending the Olympics in London 2012.


The Braves.
I'm no fairweather fan. Whether they are in first place or 20 games behind, I will always cheer on the Braves and love them. It just wasnt our season with all our injured players and trading players. Hopefully by next year they will realize what they need to do to fix this problem so we can do better. I am already missing Turner Field.


Lake Powell.
It's been 3 years since I've been to Lake Powell, but it is my most favorite place to go to on vacation! If you've never been there, I suggest that should be another thing to add on to your to do list. It is the most relaxing and beautiful place you'd ever go to. You don't have to worry about anything while you're there. There is no internet, no t.v, and no phone service. All you do is relax, wakeboard, ski, tube, jet ski, and enjoy time with friends and family in the sun. I am looking forward to going back there next summer.

Georgia Thunderstorms.
I love the lightning, the thunder, the smell of the rain, basically everything about them- I love. I often find myself standing outside in the middle of a huge rainstorm just loving it all even when lightning gets so close to us. There is nothing like the thunderstorms in the South, I can guarantee that.

EFY.
I have had the opportunity to be an EFY conuselor for the past 2 years and I LOVE it. It is such an amazing experience that is has helped strengthen me in so many ways. It is so awesome to see how strong the youth are in this church. They are the best weeks of my summer and I have so much fun while I'm there. I strengthen friendships as well as make new amazing friends every year. I will definitely be a counselor next summer and am already looking forward to it!

BYU Football
I'm so happy it's football season! I love going to college football games! It;s so fun being in the stands cheering with all the BYU students and your friends for the cougars. It is filled with so much excitment in every game! BYU is supposed to do very well this year. We'll see how it all goes, but so far, so good. :)

No comments: