1.06.2009

There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays...

It always seems like Winter Break goes by way too fast;the next thing you know, it's back to school...lame.
However, it was a fabulous trip back home to the dirty south..
I got to relax and spend a lot of time with the family and got to see a few friends.
I was able to take time to remember and celebrate the birth of our Savior
And I celebrated my 21st birthday! I'm getting old.... haha.
Nothing could've made my vacation better- I was so happy to be with my family!
I'm so blessed to have such amazing parents and the greatest brothers and sisters! So basically.. I have the best family anyone could ever ask for!
We had so much fun being together for a few weeks! It was a nice break from school, Provo....everything! I loved it!
So here are just a few pictures of my amazing trip back home.. I can't wait for April :)





1 comment:

danielle said...

cute pictures ashley! i'm a pretty big fan of the dirty south too :)