7.15.2009

my life is complete... (for now)

I am having an amazing time visiting Utah this past week!
One of the best parts has to be getting to go the American Idol Concert and meeting the Top 10 after! We waited for about an hour for all of them to come out and when they did, it was chaotic! It was a lot more phsyco then when I met So You Think You Can Dance people last Fall. Probably cause Idol is more of a big deal; so it was crazy trying to get pictures! I didn't manage to get one with Adam or Anoop, which makes me sad- but I got one with everyone else- really though, Kris Allen was all that mattered and I managed to get one with him so I was estatic! I feel like a little 5 year old, but Kate and I had a blast last night and it was so worth it!








3 comments:

Dreich said...

Was just passing through and thought I'd leave a comment, America Idol seems so much more followed than the UK equivalent.

Bonnie said...

these are awesome picts!! Thats looks like so much fun!

danielle said...

whoa whoa whoa! so jealous of that allison & danny situation...