8.21.2009

the final days in the sweet south...

My final week at home was filled with hanging out with the family a lot, going to my favorite places to eat, and doing things you can only do in Atlanta...

I babysat my two favorite children a couple times and we headed to our new pool in our neighborhood that finally opened for 2 weeks before i left...
And of course- I had to say farewell to my Braves...

During the weekend, my family went to a place called Tallulah Gorge. Sadly the Sliding Rock was closed, but we saw pretty waterfalls and everything that surrounded us.



And we got quite the work out... went down over 500 stairs and had to go back up.
Sunday I said my goodbyes to the girls (my little sisters) I love...

Say goodbye to my puppy...

And to our friends that we've grown up with... we were all finally back together when Jake got home- but now Ty is leaving so it'll be a few years before we re-unite
I sure do love home, and I miss it and the things that make it the south. See ya in December.