4.25.2010

To The Best Dad Ever.

[Yes, this is a week late, but with coming back from California, taking finals, and moving- it's been a little crazy. So I haven't had time till now to dedicate a post to my amazing father for his birthday]
So here's to you Daddy-o on your day of birth...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday Dad! I think you are an amazing father and you have taught me so many things over the years- even if it's been some tough love. Through it all, you have helped me grow and become the person I want to be. I don't tell you enough how much I appreciate everything you do for me. I know that you are always there for me through whatever I might be going through, whether it's good or bad.
Although I could write a novel about why you are so great, here are just a few things:

You can handle our goofy-ness...even if you know we are acting stupid.
You love to be of service to others.
You love to cook and you are amazing at it!
You love Lake Powell as much as I do; that's a lot of love.
You've always been there to support me in all the things I do.
You love your kids and wife more than anything and we know that!
You will attend Braves games with me. You'll cheer alongside us and won't be embarrassed if we may be a little out of control sometimes..
You like to stay active and it keeps me going.


I love you so much Dad! I hope your birthday was wonderful! I'm sorry I couldn't be there to party it up with you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

1 comment:

Ash & JD said...

I ditto the above. I like yo dadddy. He's a great man.