12.29.2012

Big Girl Job.

 I can honestly say I feel like a real grown up now that I've been on a work trip! Some of the girls and I in our dental office went to a training in Vegas for a few days back in November. We each had our own rooms, which was so nice! 
I had to document my first morning before we had training for 9 hours! I thought it was going to be miserable, but it was surprisingly really good and entertaining! 
 Our one night there, we went to the Strip, spotted this beauty right outside of Caesar's Palace,
 took a few touristy pictures (even though I've been to this place so many times), 
 and enjoyed a delicious meal at Serendipity for dinner. 
 And you can't forget the unbelievable Frozen White Hot Chocolate that was to die for! I felt so disgusting after eating the whole thing, but it was so worth it!
 Immediately after training we headed to the airport to catch our flight back to Arizona! We saw this group of guys while we were waiting to board, saw one dancing, and determined they have to be some kind of dancing group. Thanks to Southwest, we picked our own seats, and they just happened to sit right by us. Come to find out, they were America's Best Dance Crew Season 7 winners this past summer! They are called the Elektrolytes and are from Gilbert! Such nice guys and fun to talk to on our way back! We tried to get them to come to our dental office, but I'm still waiting for them to show up! 
It was a fun, but quick trip to Vegas. It was weird going there for work when I normally go there for vacation. But it was a fun time with some great ladies I work with! 

No comments: