4.18.2009

To one of the most important men in my life..

My Dad!!
Seriously, he is the coolest Dad anyone could ever hope for!
I can't even begin to explain how much he means to me!

-He has done so much for me to get me where I am today!
-He is always there to give me some advice, even in the toughest times,
-He pushes me to accomplish my goals,
-He is a spiritual giant! He knows his stuff when it comes to the gospel!
-I know I can always turn to him for anything,
-He is GREAT with kids- we've always had the best times growing up,


-He's an amazing chef!,


-He knows how to have fun,


and he knows how to make me laugh!
That's why he is the best Dad!
So Dad/Donnie Pooh Bear-- HAPPPPPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY!
Thanks for being a great teacher, mediator, father, and friend! You have made my life great!
I hope you have a spectacular day!
Sorry I can't be there to celebrate with you but we'll celebrate in a few weeks!

I Love you Dad!

No comments: