4.23.2009

let's go back, let's go back...

Ok besides the tiny little updates on random things... here is an update on some other things that have been goin on lately:
First Off:
I did get to go to The Festival of Colors with Britt, Kate, and some other friends. It was such a perfect day to be outside and so fun! Here's just a few pictures of the occassion:
I am definitely up for round 2 next year!
Second off-
I got to go to Arizona about 2 weeks ago and spend time with not just my immediate family, but a lot of my extended family to celebrate my Uncle's 40th birthday! it was such a nice break! the weather was amazing, I didn't have to worry about school, and I got to spend time with my family!! Most of our time was spent relaxing by the lazy river and going to In N Out. And I got to spend Easter with my family! I haven't done that in a few years! It was a perfect vacation! Although once I came back, school ended the next day and finals began that Friday. But I survived it all and it was totally worth it!

1 comment:

Stu and Angie Milne said...

fuuuuuuuuuun! i'm SO sad i didn't get to see you while you were here :( it looks like you guys had a great time! ps your hair is getting so long yay!