10.27.2009

Dear Best Friend,

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY to Miss Katelyn Stone!!
I love you sooooo much! I can't even begin to describe why my life wouldn't be the same without you! You have always been there for me no matter what the situation may be! You have helped me through some of my hardest times and have also been there for some of my best times! We have had so many laughs together over the years- I'm so glad I've had so many memories to share with you! You are so easy to be friends with; I think everyone who meets you, just loves you! Thanks for always making a fool out of yourself with me on so many occasions!


And you are such an example to me! I am so proud of you and the decision you have made to serve a mission! You have such a love and passion for this gospel! You have helped strengthen my testimony over the years! I think it was no coincidence that you are being called to serve in Hill Cumorah, NY! I can't even tell you how much I am going to miss you, but I know you are going to change and bless so many lives!

Thanks for being such an amazing and supportive best friend! I love you so much and I hope you have the best birthday ever!





No comments: