Miss Kaycie Q. Maurer, this is all dedicated to you!
You are turing the big 2-3 today! HIP HIP HOORAYYYYY!
Don't worry Kayc, you aren't THAT old....yet. So let's party it up like we always do! You can show me the ropes of being 23 when my time comes!
But man what to say about this girl... She has seriously blessed my life in so many different ways. Honestly, I don't think I'd be able to survive without her. She has really been my saving grace.
So, in honor of the 23rd birthday, here are 23 reasons why I love this woman, although I'm sure I could think of more!
1. No matter how I feel any day, you will always cheer me up.
2. We pretty much have the same voice when we sing, that's quite a talent. Not to mention that I can always count on you to belt out songs with me. But we all know you are the better singer.
3. You are a GREAT listener, which has been a huge blessing in my life and I can't even tell you how much I appreciate it.
4. You laugh at my lame jokes just to make me feel better about myself. Don’t lie, we know it’s true.
5. You love your sisters and parents more than anything.
6. You share a crazy obsession with me for EFY. We both come to the agreement that it is the best part of our summer! (Not to mention we were the bomb co-co’s in Florida!
7. You are a loyal friend.
8. You have a great sense of fashion!
9. We're gym buddies.
10. I can tell you anything and you’ll understand me.
11. You are always up for doing fun, random, crazy things with me.
12. You will be just as weird as I am, which makes things even more entertaining for us!
13. You keep me laughing- whether it's about cats or falling down in class in front of everyone while I just sit there and laugh at you. Or when I trip over a parking block in my church dress. And you just sit there laughing at me. We’re pretty even.
14. You come visit me in the ATL during the summer.
15. You have always been quite the entertainer, even when you were a cute little girl!
16. I can always count on you to be a loud and obnoxious Braves fan with me. We take pride in our team.
17. You have pretty, long hair that I am envious of.
18. You are such a hard worker. Working 2 jobs and going to school isn’t the easiest thing to do!
19. You aren't good at making decisions like me, which can sometimes be difficult but always entertaining.
20. You continue to be an example to me, making me want to be a better person.
21. You have such a strong testimony and love this gospel.
22. You are a great road trip buddy; we’ve traveled across almost the whole United States together- once we hit California in a month we will have traveled across the U.S.
23. And last, but not least-You are one of the bestest friends anyone could ever ask for and I'm so blessed to be a part of your life.
HAPPY DAY OF BIRTH KAYCIE!
HAPPY DAY OF BIRTH KAYCIE!