5.26.2010

another surprise visit back home

Callie and I have officially decided that we are done with surprises. However, we did one last surprise visit back home. But this time, it didn't include surprising my mom, which made things a lot easier! We surprised Cody and Lexie for their graduations! And it was a success!
We had a lot of fun during the weekend! The weather was beautiful, unlike Utah! So we went to the lake one day and it was so relaxing and fun! We also went to the Mower's home for a surprise birthday party for the Rupp's so we were able to see a lot of our favorite Adults from our home ward.
It was fun to be home with the whole family. It will probably be the only time we are all together all summer! So we loved spending time together this weekend!
And I love our Sunday walks back at home with the cute puppy!
And in case you didn't know, watermelon is my FAVORITE fruit during the summer. That and strawberries. But this watermelon was so delicious!
We brought this little girl back to Utah with us for the next 10 days so we will have many adventures, I'm sure!
Thanks Georgia for always being so sweet to me.
I will see you in a few weeks.

No comments: