today is the day of birth of my wonderful cousin, Aubrey Lynn Calvert!
I have known this fabulous girl my entire life and I am SO grateful that no matter the distance, or the busy-ness in our crazy/different lives, we have remained so close to each other. I love her to death and don't know what I would do without her in my life.
She is so great for many reasons, such as:
1. One of my most favorite things about this lady is that she has a sense of humor and personality! There is never a dull moment when she is around...we tend to laugh A LOT when we are together. You should ask her to tell you a joke. She has some great ones up her sleeve. Without a doubt, she always brings a smile to my face.
2. Not only is she a great cousin, but an AMAZING best friend. It doesn't matter what time of the day it is, or if she is super tired or super busy- she will take the time to listen to me as I share happy moments or sad, frustrating moments. I can always count on her to listen to me and will trust her with anything.
3. She is dedicated. I had the privilege to work with her for a year in Utah and she is an extremely hard worker. You could always count on her for anything. After that, she took a year off of school to work her tail off, and then applied for Fashion Design School in San Francisco and got in! It has always been her dream and I am so proud of her hard work to get there!
4. She knows how to have fun! We've done so many things together from going to Disney Land for a weekend, a cruise to the Hawaiian islands, and those oh-so-wonderful family reunions.
5. She has great taste in music. She knows what's in and what isn't and will always let me know the latest music if I haven't listened to it yet. She keeps me up to date. Not to mention, a FUN dancing partner!
6. She loves her family- She will always put family first. You know that she loves and cares for her brothers and parents SO much. Not only that, but she also shows so much love for the extended family. If you don't know our family, we are full of a lot of love for one another. And we are. I love that about us.
7. All in all, Aubrey Lynn is a great person to be around. If you don't know her, that's a shame because she is fantastic!
Obviously, I have a TON of more reasons why this lady is SO wonderful, but this will have to do.
So here's to you Aubrey Lynn. I hope you've had a marvelous birthday with your family out in San Francisco being the model that you are! You deserve the best! Thanks for always being such a great best friend/cousin! I wouldn't get through half of the crazy stuff in my life without you being there for me!
I can't wait to see you soon!
LOVE YOU LOTS!