6.08.2011

my best friend's wedding day!

On May 28th, 2011 in Newport Beach, California, my best friend, Callie Christine Sant, became Mrs. Brandon Slama! 
The day was absolutely perfect! The weather was great, we were with the family and friends that we love, and everything went the way it was supposed to! 
Cal and Brandon were absolutely GLOWING; you could tell how happy they were! I know they were meant for each other and that Brandon will treat my sister right! I am SO glad they found one another [& maybe I helped with that...]. He will be a great addition to our family for sure! They are definitely a fun and exciting couple to be around!

I know I posted WAY too many pictures from the day, but I just wanted you to get a glimpse of just how great the day was:
Can I just say that I loved our bridesmaid dresses? They were adorable and it's something that I know I will wear again! So cute!
Seriously, Cal looked so gorgeous that day! I couldn't be a more proud sister! I am so happy for her. And maybe I cried a time or two because of it... I'm an emotional person sometimes. 
 1 down, 2 to go in our cousin trio. These girls are my best friends. I don't know what I would do without them!  
 I also am lucky to have two studly brothers. NBD.
 The ring ceremony/reception place was so pretty! It was slightly windy, but other then that- perfect. We started off with a ring ceremony, ate some delicious food, and partied on the dance floor. I'm not trying to be biased, but this was the best reception I've ever been to! Maybe it's also because I knew the majority of the people there so it was a fun time seeing so many family and friends who loved and supported my sister and Brandon! 
And all of the flowers for that day were absolutely beautiful! I was slightly obsessed with all of them!
Seriously, it was such a great day! 
I couldn't be happier for the two of them and am excited to see what their future will bring! 
I love you Mr. and Mrs. Slama!

No comments: