1.02.2012

2011 Recap.

2011 has been QUITE the ride! there were lots of fun and exciting things that went on. Engagements, weddings, GRADUATION, trips to Vegas, California, Denver, Chicago, & Atlanta, incredible summer of EFY, attending MANY Braves Games, meeting and growing closer to incredible friends, visitors to the ATL over the summer, and have just had an amazing year!! 
I look back on this past year and feel extremely lucky and blessed for all of the experiences I had that have helped me grow into a stronger and better person. All I can say is that the Lord knows me & my needs and loves me for me. I wouldn't be who I am today without the things I went through this past year. 

So let's have a brief recap through pictures, shall we? (sorry, I am OUT OF CONTROL with pictures... just accept my addiction.)

JANUARY 2011:
FEBRUARY 2011:
MARCH 2011:
APRIL 2011:
MAY 2011: 
JUNE 2011: 
JULY 2011:
AUGUST 2011: 
SEPTEMBER 2011: 
OCTOBER 2011:
NOVEMBER 2011: 
DECEMBER 2011: 

2011 was a pretty great year; I hope this one will be even BETTER :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

양양이 said...

A message that may change your life...
I have already come.
http://youtu.be/zXKV78VERio