1.07.2011

the big 2-3.

I have been 23 for officially 1 week! So crazy!
Not only has time flown this week, but I can't even believe I am now 23! Old.
But my birthday was grand. I had a lot of fun with the fam and we had a lot of good food :)
Here was how it went down:
We woke up in the morning and had pancakes and blueberry muffins. Delicious!
Next, we got "bundled" up only to be sweating at Stone (Snow) Mountain to go tubing on fake snow. It's no Park City, but it was a lot of fun! And we couldn't have picked a better day to go! It was so nice and warm that day!
Then we went to good ol' Zaxby's for lunch. I sure do miss that place every day. It is too delicious to only be kept in the South.
Then a few of us went to the Milton Basketball Tournament to watch our team play against Doc Rivers (Coach for the Boston Celtics) son. We only got to stay through the 3rd quarter to get to dinner, but we ended up winning!
So then we headed to Ichiban Japanese Steak House for a delicious meal, as always.
We came home after that, opened presents, attempted to eat some cake, but we were so full from dinner. [I had to eat some since it was my birthday!]
The rest of the night we just chilled, watched the celebrations in New York and Las Vegas, played A to Z which is one of the best games ever, and celebrated the New Year!
Mom, Brandon, Lexie, and I were the only ones who rang in the New Year. By 11:00, Callie and Taylor were passed out on the couch, Dad went to bed at 11:30, and Cody was at a friends house till about 12:30. Party poopers.

Needless to say, the 23rd birthday was a success. It was a lot different and more thought out than my regular birthdays. I had lots of fun phone calls, texts, and birthday wishes through facebook or blogs. I am one lucky girl. Thanks to all those who made me feel loved on this special day!!

No comments: