9.24.2012

24.

well folks, it's that time of the year again. it's this best friend, gorgeous, talented, model cousin, Aubrey Lynn's Birthday today!
 I'm so sad the only time I've seen her this whole year has been Thanksgiving for a few days in Denver last year. We obviously had a blast being together, but I'm sad I haven't seen her anymore since then. I hate having grown up lives. This woman is fantastic and incredible. I've never seen someone more driven and dedicated. I still am secretly hoping that somehow we end up living in the same state again someday. We had one great year in Utah before she peaced out of there. But maybe one day, we'll be neighbors with our husbands and children. And that'll be fantastic. So until then, I'll still love her and miss her and hate that we are states apart. My goal is to come visit this beautiful woman in Seattle within the next couple months cause I miss her and want to visit a place I've never been! So in case you can't remember why I love and adore this girl, take a peek at this andddd this.  I love going back to old posts to remind me of all the incredible things about this woman that  I love so dearly and see her many qualities and characteristics that I just LOVE about her. 
And here are some more reminders... favorites even about what makes Aubrey, Aubrey. (and probably repeats). 
Without a doubt, this girl can always make me laugh and bring a smile to my face. Hands down, one of the funniest people I know. She may not even mean to be funny at times, but I have tears running down my cheeks or my stomach hurts so much just because of the random things she may say. And I love her and her quirky humor. Let's be honest here, she wouldn't be Aubrey Lynn without it. 
This girl is so fit and healthy. She takes such good care of her body. She works out like it's her second job and eats healthy. It takes so much dedication, determination, and even sacrifice. It's honestly something I admire about her.  I need to learn a few things from her. 
She has such a light and vibrance about her that just radiates. She is so happy and such an enjoyable person to be around! And because of that, it rubs off to everyone she is with. Hence, why we have so many great memories together over the years. 
She's part of that model fam bam I have. Seriously, these Calvert women are BABES. I'm so blessed to call them all my family. I love the love she has for family. You see that when she is around not just her parents and brothers, but to the extended family. I consider us to all be pretty close and I'm so grateful for that. It's nice to have so many wonderful women in my life that I look up to and admire. 
She's always been there for me. No matter what, I know I can call this girl. Sadly, life has been pretty hectic lately. I haven't been the best at keeping in touch, but I know she is there. And I know she loves me. I'm SO glad that I have a girl cousin that is my age and we've been so close our entire lives, regardless of where we have lived. She's been such a huge blessing in my life! I can't imagine life without her! She has been a support and strength to me in so many ways. And someone I constantly look up to for the person that she is. 
She has always been a cheetah. I remember her room when I was younger and it had leopard print EVERYWHERE. and wore so many leopard print things. born and raised. 
And if you go back to those other posts, you'll read many more things about this incredible & gorgeous woman! I am so proud to call her family and a best friend!
 I hope you have a happy birthday Aubrey Lynn! I love you so much! You deserve to have such a fantastic day today! I hate the distance between us, but hopefully we will reunite again soon!
I LOVE YOU!
Also, shout out to her birthday twin, and fellow cousin, Jordan Taylor Calvertttt. my family is freakin' rad. This kid is so stellar too and I love his love, kindness, and thoughtfulness he has towards me, his family, and all the people he knows. Love you primo and prima! Hope your birthdays rock your world cause you deserve it!

No comments: