4.26.2012

growing up together.

with the end of the semester coming up quickly, we knew we had to do ONE last run to Red Robin before the hectic finals, family coming to town, graduation, Kate getting married, and people starting to leave Provo (sad). 
It was a fun last run with the greatest friends I could've ever hoped for all my years of college (and a year after). 
It's been fun to see my friends fall in love and get married,
the singles still goofing off (but also taking life seriously), 
and still after all of these years, we LOVE getting together. 
Red Robin will always hold a special place in my heart. And it all started 6 years ago. Even though it was the end of our freshman year, that is where I realized that these friends were pretty fabulous and I hoped we would stay friends like this for a long time. They are the kind of friends I could keep around. 
I knew that I could always rely on them and go to them with anything. I know that they are always there for me no matter what! Whether it was help with my taxes, MAJOR help fixing my bike countless times, questions about phone/tech stuff, let me come over to their house every day (and never got sick of me), or just needed to goof off for a bit... these were my people. Over these 6 years we have grown up. We've gotten jobs, gone on missions, gotten married, graduated, and even have had some crazy adventures together. They are memories I will always cherish. They are the people that made me a better person. Although lives are constantly changing and we don't see each other as often, we remain close friends. I couldn't imagine my life without these people and hope that no matter where we are or what is going on in life, we always stay in touch!
I love these crazy boys with all my heart and soul. Up until last year, I hardly had any girl friends, so these were the people I spent 95% of my time with (other 5% consisted of sleep, school, work, and gym). They can always put a smile on my face! I'm so excited for them and their futures! 
It's been a fun run. It doesn't seem real to me that this era is slowly coming to a close. 
But thank goodness for technology because I will stay in touch with these amazing people! 
Love y'all! 

No comments: