5.05.2011

mean girls.

One thing I am RELIEVED that I don't have to deal with (as much) anymore is mean girls.
Middle School and High School were the prime times of the biggest, meanest, girl drama.
Since this is the time in my baby sisters life, all I want to do is protect her from awful girls who will only try to bring her down and hurt her tender little heart. 
I'm not saying that this drama doesn't exist anymore or that I was never mean, because i feel like it will always be there, but it is not nearly as bad as it was when I was younger. 
When one tiny little thing happens, girls blow up and it becomes some of the biggest drama in school. Girls will be mean, really mean. They will say the rudest and most hurtful things about you. And they don't just say it to you, but to others- your closest friends, your enemies, everyone.
Everyone finds out the drama and all you want to do is hide from it all.  It's so awful to make a young girl feel so awful. 

Seriously, girls need to take it down a notch and try not to bring others down so much to make them feel good about themselves. I find it completely ridiculous that girls can be so cruel.
You don't have to like everyone.
You don't have to be friends with everyone.
And you don't have to be so easily offended as something as little as not getting invited over to play. 

Grow up girls, seriously. Even if you are still in middle school and high school.
There is SO much more to life than bringing others down.
Everyone has feelings so you may want to take that into consideration. 


Side Note: This isn't relating to any current situations I've had, just some thoughts for the day. 

No comments: