8.09.2011

best friends wedding!

well folks, the long awaited day is finally coming up THIS FRIDAY!
i am leaving for South Carolina my Sweet Kaycie's wedding to Alejandro Miguel!!!
i am SO SO SO excited and happy for her! i have watched her go through a lot of heartache and tears to get to where she is now. She is such a strong and amazing person that I look up to. i am sooooo happy she and alex found each other!
 i have watched them since the day they started dating and I have never doubted how much he loves her and wants her to be happy. Alex is a great and worthy priesthood holder and I know he will take good care of her! and he is a good friend to me too :)
 These two are such a fun couple to be around! I was so glad Alex got to come and do EFY with us for 4 weeks this summer! And I was lucky enough to spend almost 7 weeks straight with Miss Kaycie... Right before her wedding. How lucky am I?!  I love my best friend.
 Bottom Line: I love these two. And I am beyond THRILLED for this weekend in South Carolina. It's going to be an epic party. Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Foster! Thanks for letting me be a part of this fun and exciting occassion in your lives :)

No comments: