12.01.2011

EFY Health Counselors get Married!

Yes, I was there the first day they met.
I even met Ry Guy and went to a Braves game with him before he even met Lizzie Girl. 
And then I proceeded to watch the first 5 weeks of them together.And let me just say, I love these two with all my heart and soul.
These two are just as cute as can be.  
And guess what?! 5 months after they met and they were married on November 19th in the Salt Lake Temple!
Callie obviously had to come for the great occasion so I got to be with my sister in Utah for a few days! Sadly, we only took pictures on the wedding day, but we had a great time visiting the Reeve's in Alpine, the Holder's in Park City, and even spent the night in Park City one night. It was fun to have sister around in Utah

I also loved being with all of her darling roommates again. They are so hilarious and fun to be around!
They had quite the bridal party too. Lizzie's 2 sisters are even missing in this picture. I really loved the flowers and the colors for her fall (ish) wedding! I happily brought some flowers home from the reception that were just gorgeous!
Since Brandon couldn't miss work, he flew out on that Saturday morning so we had fun spending the day with him! I really do miss having the Slama's in the land of Provo! Minnesota is too far away.
It was slightly cold that afternoon (if you couldn't tell), but it was so fun to see these two on such a wonderful and exciting day for them! You can tell they are so happy and so in love. And I love the idea of these two together.They really are perfect for each other.
The dinner was at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building that night. There was great food, great friends to be with, and just a great evening in honor of two people I love.
We even had a little EFY reunion! Although I wish everyone could've attended from EFY, I'm glad I got to see these 4 that night. Just brought back the great summer memories.
Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Drake!
Thanks for letting me a part of this happy day for y'all!

No comments: