12.16.2010

an epic christmas event.

The Gals of Green Gables hosted the most epic party the Christmas Season has ever seen!

We put on an Ugly Christmas Sweater Event at our house last weekend and it was a blast! Seriously, we had sooo many people show up and so many people in ugly sweaters!! It was fantastic. It was fun to see a lot of friends and catch up with them too.
And let's be honest, what's better than a break from school, yummy treats, good friends, and a big speaker to blast some music to dance the night away?
I submit to you nothing.
It really was the greatest party ever! And I'm not just saying that cause I was one of the ones who put this little shin dig on...
These fine ladies and I hosted one two years ago and it was just as great.
and not to mention having my sweet sister partying by my side made it even better. She'll get just as crazy and as weird as I am so I don't look ridiculous by myself.
It's hard to be away from home during the holiday season, but I have lucked out with some awesome friends and roommates to make it a wonderful experience.
This is the good life.

No comments: