12.10.2010

Salt Lake City Adventures.

Part 1: On Sunday, Suzzane, Brittany, Amelia and I got to go to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional! I had never been and have always wanted to go! Thanks to whoever gave Suzanne those tickets- I absolutely LOVED it! Such a fun and cool experience.
And of course we couldn't pass up the opportunity to walk around Temple Square for a little bit that night! It was SO foggy that night, but it made the pictures look pretty cool actually. I had a blast with 3 of my lovely roommates that night!
Part 2: On Wednesday night, I headed back up to SLC to go to Temple Square with Nicole and the marrieds- Kayc & Alex, and Meg & Ryan.
We had a blast once we finally found where to park! We went to Gateway, grabbed some warm drinks, and walked around Temple Square!
It was fun both times cause I walked different ways and took different pictures!
Aren't these two just the most precious things you've ever seen? Cause I think so. They are so cute together and they are always enjoyable to be with!
Nicole was my boyfriend for that night. Best ever :)
I love going to Temple Square during Christmas Time! It's so pretty with all the lights everywhere! And all the inspiring things I read/listen to/or watch to really help me remember the reason for the season!

2 comments:

Angie Milne said...

i LOVE your curly hair, and your GREEN jacket!!! these pictures are so beautiful and make me want to come up to utah, especially to see you!! miss you!

KaycieQ said...

so fun!!! i'm so happy we went!