11.16.2010

Thankful 16.

today, I am thankful for music.
i love music. it's my life.
the music i listen to as i get ready for school or church or just going out can totally affect how my mood will be for that day.
not only that, but i have plenty of songs on my ipod that will go along with the certain mood I'm in that day.
some days, i want to listen to music to cheer me up or if I'm just all around in a good mood.
some days, i want to listen to music to go along with hard days.
some days, i want to listen to music solely to jam out to and pump me up.
and other days, i want to listen to music that'll lift me up.
i don't listen to the dumb, slit-your-wrist kind of music. i listen to good stuff.
I love that I have a wide variety to listen to that can go along with any kind of mood that I am in.
so thank you music, you have helped me get through today.

No comments: