11.25.2010

Thankful 25.

I think today can be summed up in the 5 F's of Thanksgiving (as my brother would say)....
Family
I have the greatest family in the entire world! It's so fun to all be together, especially during the holiday season! Each person brings something unique to our family. I'm thankful for my parents who have always been loving, kind, and the best examples to me growing up. I'm thankful for my siblings. We can spend hours together just laughing, talking, and having fun with one another. I don't know what I'd do without Taylor's funny temper when he plays games, Callie's willingness to have some dance parties in the kitchen with me, Cody's loving comments and hugs, and Lexie's sassy attitude. I am one blessed girl.
Food
My parents make the greatest food! And I always look forward to our Thanksgiving meal because it is always so delicious (and every other time they cook food for that matter)! I'm grateful my parents have learned and loved how to cook.
Football
Turkey Bowl at 8 am. Yes, we played. Yes, they were with the little boys and the "less competitive", but we had a blast. I am sure thankful for my sports.
Friends
We're so lucky to have some great friends in town for the Thanksgiving weekend! We love having Paige, Curtis, and their cute kids come visit us! They are like family to us so we always have the best times when we're together. I'm grateful for the friendships that have lasted for years and that we can still stay so close to some of them!
Fun
Can't forget the fun games we play at night to end a very full day!

Basically, I am one lucky and very blessed girl.
Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving as much as I did :)

1 comment:

KaycieQ said...

i'm glad you had such a great Thanksgiving! miss you!