11.05.2010

Thankful 5.

Today, I am thankful for my beautiful campus.
(Also, these beautiful fall colors that I am surrounded by.)
This is on my walk to the huge stairs on campus so you can't technically see campus, but you can see a building right?
But seriously, I am SO thankful for the opportunity I have had to attend BYU over these past few years. I worked my tail off to get accepted here and couldn't be more grateful. The classes are great, the professors are good-for the most part, and it's an incredible experience to be surrounded by thousands of people my age who share my beliefs.
Also, this campus is GORGEOUS! Not every campus has mountains directly behind them. It's a complete change from the south where all I see are trees. I miss the trees a lot, but the mountains are pretty too.
I am so grateful I've had the opportunity to attend this school for my college career. I can't believe the end is near. This has been my life for over 4 years now and I've loved every minute of it.

No comments: